> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Bankruptcy > I have a document that needs to be sent to the legal department, where do I send it.

I have a document that needs to be sent to the legal department, where do I send it.

1 Answers. Asked on Apr 28th, 2017 on Bankruptcy - New York
More details to this question:
The document comes from the United States Bankruptcy Court Southern District of New York. In regard to AYAYA Inc
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on May 07th, 2017 at 5:37 AM

It depends on what the document is.  Call the court's clerk and ask.

Report Abuse
If you're struggling to pay off your delinquent debts and getting hounded by collection agencies, then it's time to address your financial problems. And filing for personal bankruptcy may be the ideal solution. Whether you're an individual or married couple considering Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy, or a business considering a Chapter 11 reorganization, or a farmer considering Chapter 12, you need the advice and guidance of an experienced bankruptcy attorney. Your lawyer can help determine which form of bankruptcy is right for you, prepare and file all of the paperwork, and advise you throughout the bankruptcy process.
Have an Bankruptcy Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

329 Answers, 20 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

242 Answers, 45 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

142 Answers, 23 Legal Topics

Michael E. Fiffik

Attorney - Pennsylvania

109 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

85 Answers, 37 Legal Topics

Edward J. Dimon

Attorney - New Jersey

82 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Bruce Robins

Attorney - New York

79 Answers, 8 Legal Topics

Bankruptcy Local Law Firms  
In United States change location
Please select state Update
Simpson Law Partners, P.A.

Searcy, AR

| Contact Now

Shipley Law Firm

Mount Dora, FL

| Contact Now

Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums