1 Answers. Asked on Mar 04th, 2017 on Bankruptcy - California
More details to this question:
last 5 years and I'm going to finish this April butt they send me a later asking me that I have to send them my tax form with the money I receive from 2014 to this year so my cuestion is that I have the tax forms bought I don't have the money what can I do ?
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on Mar 04th, 2017 at 11:30 AM

 I'm assuming this is a Chapter 13 case, although you don't reveal that information for some reason.  

What to do depends on what the terms of your plan were.  You need to review this with your attorney. If the order confirming your plan requires you to submit tax refunds to the Trustee, then you need to do so.  Otherwise, you need to file a Motion to Modify your plan and comply with 11 USC 1329, the Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure any local bankruptcy rules of the court where your case is filed.

Report Abuse
If you're struggling to pay off your delinquent debts and getting hounded by collection agencies, then it's time to address your financial problems. And filing for personal bankruptcy may be the ideal solution. Whether you're an individual or married couple considering Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy, or a business considering a Chapter 11 reorganization, or a farmer considering Chapter 12, you need the advice and guidance of an experienced bankruptcy attorney. Your lawyer can help determine which form of bankruptcy is right for you, prepare and file all of the paperwork, and advise you throughout the bankruptcy process.
Have an Bankruptcy Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

318 Answers, 20 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

234 Answers, 43 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

139 Answers, 26 Legal Topics

Michael E. Fiffik

Attorney - Pennsylvania

112 Answers, 21 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

98 Answers, 34 Legal Topics

Bruce Robins

Attorney - New York

94 Answers, 8 Legal Topics

R. Sam Price

Attorney - California

91 Answers, 13 Legal Topics

Bankruptcy Local Law Firms  
In United States change location
Please select state Update
Land, Carroll & Blair, P.C.

Alexandria, VA

| Contact Now

Pond, Pond & Williams, PC

Front Royal, VA

| Contact Now

Pond Lehocky Stern Giordano

Philadelphia, PA

| Contact Now

Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums